And I Quote:

"In a manner of speaking I just want to say that i could never forget the way you told me everything by saying nothing"-Tuxedomoon



Friday, September 3, 2010

Things Left Un-said

Who knew...
You hurt me...
Dear dairy I'm to late...
Life could have been...
10 things I hate about myself...
10 things I like about you...
Oh how I wish...
Will there ever be...
Why..
How...
Who..
When...
What...
Where...
Why I cry for...
Reasons better left...
Tear from me to...
Lies from me to myself cause...
How can I...
How can she...
But you...
Nothing to say but I...
To soon for...
Speechless from...
Touched and hurt by and angel thats...
Songs that are...
Things unfinshed but...
Left alone to...
Here dying from...
There I told you I...
Still the pain is...
...




ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment