And I Quote:

"In a manner of speaking I just want to say that i could never forget the way you told me everything by saying nothing"-Tuxedomoon



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

When...

When you asked me out,
The world seemed perfect,
When you kissed me for the first time,
Time it's self stood still,
When the walls came crashing down,
So did I,
You gave me the wrong good-bye,
When the walls stood strong,
I stood weak,
But once I realized,
You were dead to me,
You alway's had been,
I had been a fool,
A fool to let you in,
I grow strong,
I moved on,
From you,
From your lies,
From your games you played with my heart,
From your nasty cold grib,
And now,
Now i hope you die,
Inside,
Just as I did,
The day you said good-bye,
Now I say good-bye,
Good-bye to you,
And the beating thing in your chest you sadly call a heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment