And I Quote:

"In a manner of speaking I just want to say that i could never forget the way you told me everything by saying nothing"-Tuxedomoon



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hugging My Knees

After all you did,
To me,
I thought,
I could just leave,
Leave everything we had been behind.

But when i heard you asked her out,
I don't what,
But something died even more,
I don't like this,
This pain eating at me.

But the idea of someother girl,
Sharing momments with you,
Like the ones we had,
I don't think I could handle that.

I want you out,
Out of my heart,
Out of my mind,
Out of my life.

What do I care if you hate me,
What do I care if call and tell me you love me,
It doesn't matter anymore,
And I know that you don't.

That you don't care,
I sit alone at night hugging my knees,
As tears roll down my face,
That you don't care,If i died tonight

.I don't like you,
I don't love you,
I don't want you,
I don't need you,
I don't believe,
I don't feel,
I do live in a shell,Thanks to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment