And I Quote:

"In a manner of speaking I just want to say that i could never forget the way you told me everything by saying nothing"-Tuxedomoon



Sunday, May 2, 2010

I Don't Think...

I don't think you'd care if i ran away tonight and never cam back,
I dont think that you'll ever understand how i really feel about you,
I dont think you'll ever understand what i put myself through just to see you smile,
I dont think...well really i dont think you care about me in any way humanly possible,
But i do think that one day you'll understand be,
But i know it wont be soon enough,
But i'll carry on doing what i do just to see how close i can get to opening you up,
I dont think you'd care if i ran away tonight and never came back,
I dont think that you'll ever understand how i really feel about you,
I don't think you'll ever understand what i put myself through just to see you smile,
But i just want to tell you...I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment