And I Quote:

"In a manner of speaking I just want to say that i could never forget the way you told me everything by saying nothing"-Tuxedomoon



Monday, May 3, 2010

Guys Are The World Biggest Jerks!

Not meannig to be a bitch to all the guy out there but god! Can't you guy think with the head on your flipping shoulders for once! your all the same every single one of you! Dicks to your girlfriend around your stupid friends and behide closed doors you guys are the nicest person ever! Get real ok cause some of you are total air heads not all just some. like i just cant get ovet how many dicks there are out there and most of them are guys! i dont think i've ever been in a realtionship where the guy was willing to treat me like his world when he was around his friends...or kissed me good-bye well his friends were watching! in my eyes boys can be real dicks all the time! only some of them though not all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment